In general, you can visit OpsRamp, Inc.’s web sites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
OpsRamp, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with OpsRamp, Inc. under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help OpsRamp, Inc. communicate with you about offers from OpsRamp, Inc. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if OpsRamp, Inc. is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to download our white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
Cookies, and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on OpsRamp, Inc. web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. OpsRamp, Inc. or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
How to disable Cookies
- Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox;
- Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome;
- Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer; or
- Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control, disable or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing. To learn more about this feature from Google, click here.
List of Cookies used on the Websites:
This cookie used to keep track of page views in a session.
|_hjIncludedInSample||OpsRamp.com||HotJar||HotJar Analytics. Hotjar cookie. Analytics Tool that gives us heat maps and click data|
|OpsRamp.com||Facebook for Developers|
Enable visitors to share website pages and content through third party social networking and other websites. The companies that serve these cookies may also use visitors information to serve targeted advertising on other websites.
OpsRamp, Inc. may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
OpsRamp, Inc. recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by OpsRamp, Inc., are subject to spam check, in coordination with “SPAMHAUS” subscription service. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the Sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, OpsRamp, Inc. hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. OpsRamp, Inc. reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.