Welcome to OpsRamp’s accessibility page. We want everyone who visits the OpsRamp website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. We are committed to making our web site user friendly for everyone and the content accessible for people with disabilities.
- Standards Compliance – The website has been built to comply with web standards guidelines and is best viewed in a modern standards compliant browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Technical Requirements – Every page on the website is written in semantic, valid XHTML with the visual layout and design controlled by valid CSS.
- Headings – Every page on the website uses structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for section titles, H2 tags for main page titles (and H3 and H4 tags for sub titles).
- Images – All images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Screen readers will read this text, and text-only browsers will display it so that users can understand what the images are communicating.
- Navigation – Top level navigation is visible at all times. The primary navigation is a set of expandable menus that provide quick and easy access to the major content areas.
- Visual Design – This site uses CSS for its visual layout and text formatting. The size of all of the text on this site can be manipulated by users via the ‘text size’ options in browsers.