“OpsRamp combines broad technology monitoring with application service awareness and deep analytics. With OpsRamp, GreenPages is able to centralize all of our operational activities and provide exactly the level of service our clients need when they need it”.
GreenPages drives customer satisfaction and retention with OpsRamp
Vertical: IT Services
GreenPages is a leading systems integrator and cloud services company with annual revenues of $130 million. GreenPages needed a world-class IT operations management platform that would drive their next level of service delivery. Read the case study to learn how GreenPages has been able to support more clients, become more proactive in its service delivery, and root out operational inefficiencies.
- Deliver world-class managed services at scale.
- Centrally monitor, manage, and audit service delivery in a single platform.
- Centralize all operational activities in the OpsRamp platform.
- Deliver a single source of truth for managed services delivery.
- Higher efficiency and reduced complexity by consolidating multiple tools.
- Greater productivity and lower overhead costs per device.
The Need For Change
“Our strength at GreenPages has always been about working collaboratively with our customers’ internal IT teams, business stakeholders, and external vendors,” states Geoff Smith, Director, Managed Services Business Development at GreenPages. “We use a federated support model that allows us to work across our customers’ internal and external teams.”
In order to provide effective IT as a Service solutions, GreenPages required a next-generation IT operations platform that would allow them to deliver world-class operational and management services to clients, regardless of what technology platforms and management tools they were using. “We were looking for a singular platform for all monitoring and management activities in order to centrally track, record and audit actions. The platform had to be cloud-based so that it could enable our federated support model,” adds Smith.
How OpsRamp Helped
With OpsRamp’s multi-tenant and cloud-based architecture, GreenPages was able to rapidly deploy and on-board clients in as little as a month. According to Smith, “OpsRamp combines broad technology monitoring with application service awareness and deep analytics. With OpsRamp, GreenPages is able to centralize all of our operational activities and provide exactly the level of service our clients need when they need it.” OpsRamp’s integrations for common architectures and technologies are available out of the box saving GreenPages hours of custom development work.
- Service Delivery. The NOC services team utilizes OpsRamp for alerting, event handling and the execution of standard operating procedures.
- Availability & Performance. The operations teams leverage OpsRamp for troubleshooting complex events and problems and remote access to client environments for issue remediation and change management.
- Reporting. The service delivery team heavily leverages the reporting and governance capabilities within OpsRamp.
- Pre-Sales. Outside of managed services, the OpsRamp platform is used by architects and implementation engineers to assist with discovery and design services.
“OpsRamp allows us to do more with less. It enables us to support more clients and more devices, be more responsive, and root out inefficiencies without investing in multiple tools across operations”.
Jay Keating , SVP Managed Services, GreenPages
Do More With Less
OpsRamp has helped GreenPages grow its enterprise customer base by centralizing critical functions like monitoring, event handling, operational services, change management, and reporting within a single platform. GreenPages achieves higher productivity and reduces overhead costs per device by spending less on tools integration, report generation, and platform management than in the past.
“Our managed services team has achieved the highest efficiencies that we have seen to date. We support more clients in a more complete way with OpsRamp,” explains Smith. With OpsRamp, GreenPages has been able to establish and deliver services via a standards-based approach across all of its clients. Smith adds, “OpsRamp enables us to focus on an outcomes-based approach, which increases client satisfaction and retention.”