With OpsRamp, Coforge has been able to increase productivity gains, lower mean time to resolution, and reduce annual licensing, renewal, and upgrade costs from maintaining different point tools for our customers
Coforge Enhances Business Agility With OpsRamp
Vertical: IT Services
Coforge is a global IT solutions organization that delivers industry-relevant solutions to 250+ customers across 18 countries. Coforge helps enterprises optimize their infrastructure by reducing the complexity of technology and operations. Focused on digital services, the company helps businesses design agile, scalable and digital operating models.
- Proactively manage hybrid infrastructure workloads across hundreds of global enterprise customers.
- Combine IT operations and IT service management in a single platform.
- Deliver availability and performance management with custom dashboards tailored for each customer.
- Drive situational awareness for managing critical IT services at scale.
- Save more than $100,000 in licensing fees by retiring several point tools for monitoring and ITSM.
- Improve mean time to resolution (MTTR) with a comprehensive incident management solution.
The Need For Change
Coforge managed services team works closely with global enterprise clients to align their IT infrastructure with business needs. “We help enterprises serve their customers with empathy and superior service by optimizing infrastructure management operations,” states the President and Global Business Head, Infrastructure Management Services, Coforge.
Coforge was searching for an IT operations management solution that would allow them to proactively manage the entire infrastructure across their customer base. “We were looking for a solution that would minimize routine administrative activities and enable our clients to derive value from their technology investments,” adds the President.
One of the primary requirements was a solution that would deliver situational awareness to manage issues across hybrid IT environments. “We wanted a solution that would combine IT operations and IT service management in the same interface,” states the President.
How OpsRamp Helped
OpsRamp’s SaaS platform helps Coforge consolidate events and alerts from application and infrastructure elements into a single framework. Coforge service delivery teams use OpsRamp to monitor incidents occurring across customer environments in real time:
- Operational Visibility. OpsRamp supports diverse IT environments across traditional datacenters, public clouds, and private cloud infrastructure. Coforge is able to manage incidents, changes, and problems for hybrid cloud environments without deploying multiple tools.
- Integration Framework. OpsRamp delivers broad integrations that unify the ecosystem of enterprise IT management tools. OpsRamp’s integration framework enabled Coforge to cut down the time spent on triaging incidents by 80%.
- Automation. OpsRamp helps reduce manual activities by nearly 40%. The Coforge managed services team can execute routine tasks consistently and respond to unanticipated activities via event-driven actions.
- Audit Trails. OpsRamp console recordings deliver a reliable audit trail for access, login, and activity within a customer’s IT environment. Console recordings are a key part of compliance and audit processes at Coforge.
OpsRamp enables us to unify IT operations management and align business critical services with IT services for faster issue resolution. We can move fast enough to meet the needs of our customer’s business.
President and Global Business Head , Infrastructure Management Services, Coforge
Do More With Less
OpsRamp has enabled Coforge to retire several point tools for monitoring (servers, networks, storage, and databases) and service management (ticketing, patching, and incident management). With multiple tools having been phased out, Coforge has saved in excess of $100,000 in licensing costs in the first year alone.
“OpsRamp helps us manage infrastructure availability and performance management, application management, and service level management in the same platform. We have been able to deliver better response time for incidents and improve resolution turnaround times for business critical services,” states states the President of Coforge.