OpsRamp’s Covid-19 offer lets enterprise IT boost productivity with algorithmic insights for event management and speed real-time problem resolution with the right levels of flexibility and control.
Gain control of digital disruptions
- Consolidate events from third-party tools and achieve an average 68% alert volume reduction with event deduplication.
- Fast-track root cause(s) diagnostics with contextual inference models that reduce unnecessary alarms by an additional 51%.
- Avoid reactive work with first-response policies that prevent IT operations teams from drowning in repetitive alerts.
- Send real-time alerts to on-call teams with multi-channel notifications (email, text, and voice) for faster service restoration.
Ensure secure access to IT infrastructure
- Reduce mean-time-to-resolution with on-demand remote access for internal IT teams and external partner staff.
- Enforce strict access controls that limit the actions that an operator can perform on specific infrastructure resources.
- Track every action performed by an IT operator for audit compliance, change management, and training.
- Train new IT operations staff on incident analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution using video playback.
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is applicable to all new customers that purchase OpsRamp's hybrid discovery and monitoring solution.
- A 12-month minimum contract is required to take advantage of the offer.
- All new customers should sign up for the program before July 31, 2020.
- OpsRamp reserves the right to approve or reject any application. OpsRamp may discontinue the program or stop accepting applications at any time.
- Deployment is a paid service and subject to the availability of OpsRamp professional services teams and implementation partners.
- Other restrictions may apply.